The World: Beijing - China Unicom chooses two shops for iPhone launch
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 October 2009 12:00AM
Dentsu and MediaCom have been appointed by China Unicom to handle the media planning and buying for its upcoming iPhone launch.
It will begin selling the iPhone in China at the end of this month and has appointed Dentsu to handle the media planning and buying for the TV and print work. MediaCom will be responsible for the media planning and buying for outdoor and digital.
China Unicom's iPhone account is separate from its main business. Dentsu is the sole incumbent on the company's main media account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum + pro rata, South East England
- Sr Digital Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, London
- Business Director - Cosmetic FMCG - £65K! Ultimate Asset £55000 - £65000 per annum, London