In association with
Royal Navy Engineer Officer Challenge by Marvellous
Campaign Work, Friday, 30 October 2009 10:31AM
Marvellous has utilised mobile and digital media in its new work for the Royal Navy in a bid to motivate Engineers and educate them on the benefits of a Navy career.
The agency has created an iPhone app and Facebook widget which invites users to participate in challenges which give an insight into a Royal Navy career.
After each challenge the player is presented with video footage showing the impact of their decisions in the task. Once completed, their score is submitted to a leaderboard, with links to the Royal Navy website, or the Royal Navy Facebook page to find out more about career benefits.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London