In association with
Sony 'make.believe' by 180 Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 November 2009 06:00AM
Sony is launching 'make.believe', a global brand initiative created by 180 Los Angeles, which seeks to merge the brand's entertainment and electronics divisions for the first time in the company's history.
The integrated campaign aims to demonstrate the partnership of creativity and innovation within the Sony brand. The ‘dot’ represents Sony, as the point where the two meet and work together to put the ideas into practice.
The tag line was first used by the brand in Juan Cabral's directorial debut for Sony entitled 'Soundville', by Fallon London, earlier this month.
The campaign breaks in the UK in November with a 60 and 90 second film running in cinema.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London