In association with
Sony 'make.believe' by 180 Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 November 2009 06:00AM
Sony is launching 'make.believe', a global brand initiative created by 180 Los Angeles, which seeks to merge the brand's entertainment and electronics divisions for the first time in the company's history.
The integrated campaign aims to demonstrate the partnership of creativity and innovation within the Sony brand. The ‘dot’ represents Sony, as the point where the two meet and work together to put the ideas into practice.
The tag line was first used by the brand in Juan Cabral's directorial debut for Sony entitled 'Soundville', by Fallon London, earlier this month.
The campaign breaks in the UK in November with a 60 and 90 second film running in cinema.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart