In association with
Sony 'make.believe' by 180 Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 November 2009 06:00AM
Sony is launching 'make.believe', a global brand initiative created by 180 Los Angeles, which seeks to merge the brand's entertainment and electronics divisions for the first time in the company's history.
The integrated campaign aims to demonstrate the partnership of creativity and innovation within the Sony brand. The ‘dot’ represents Sony, as the point where the two meet and work together to put the ideas into practice.
The tag line was first used by the brand in Juan Cabral's directorial debut for Sony entitled 'Soundville', by Fallon London, earlier this month.
The campaign breaks in the UK in November with a 60 and 90 second film running in cinema.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + car + excellent bonus, West London
- Senior Company Analyst Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Slough
- Category Manager - Snacks Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + £5K Car + Benefits, Uxbridge
- Copywriter become £40K, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions