In association with
Sony 'make.believe' by 180 Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 November 2009 06:00AM
Sony is launching 'make.believe', a global brand initiative created by 180 Los Angeles, which seeks to merge the brand's entertainment and electronics divisions for the first time in the company's history.
The integrated campaign aims to demonstrate the partnership of creativity and innovation within the Sony brand. The ‘dot’ represents Sony, as the point where the two meet and work together to put the ideas into practice.
The tag line was first used by the brand in Juan Cabral's directorial debut for Sony entitled 'Soundville', by Fallon London, earlier this month.
The campaign breaks in the UK in November with a 60 and 90 second film running in cinema.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account