In association with
NHS Blood and Transplant 'organ donation' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Monday, 02 November 2009 09:47AM
NHS Blood & Transplant has launched the first ever UK-wide multi-media organ donation campaign created by AMV BBDO.
The campaign aims to raise public awareness about organ donation and encourage more people to sign up to the NHS Organ Donor Register.
Additionally, a viral game has been designed to highlight the countdown to the launch, based around the Tin Man (from Wizard of Oz) - who needed a heart.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign