In association with
Asthma Foundation 'suffocation' by Ogilvy New Zealand
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 November 2009 08:50AM
Ogilvy New Zealand has created a new campaign for the Asthma and Respiratory Foundation as part of an appeal to raise funds for children suffering from the respiratory disease.
The campaign aims to raise awareness of the condition and encourages people to donate $20 towards helping New Zealand children breathe easier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Strategy Director, 70k-90k + bens Direct Recruitment £70k-90k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director createselect £35-43K pa, depending on experience., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Copywriter - Presentation/Decks Digital Gurus £22000 - £30000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £34000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy