In association with
Asthma Foundation 'suffocation' by Ogilvy New Zealand
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 November 2009 08:50AM
Ogilvy New Zealand has created a new campaign for the Asthma and Respiratory Foundation as part of an appeal to raise funds for children suffering from the respiratory disease.
The campaign aims to raise awareness of the condition and encourages people to donate $20 towards helping New Zealand children breathe easier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'