In association with
Asthma Foundation 'suffocation' by Ogilvy New Zealand
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 November 2009 08:50AM
Ogilvy New Zealand has created a new campaign for the Asthma and Respiratory Foundation as part of an appeal to raise funds for children suffering from the respiratory disease.
The campaign aims to raise awareness of the condition and encourages people to donate $20 towards helping New Zealand children breathe easier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy