In association with
Asthma Foundation 'suffocation' by Ogilvy New Zealand
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 November 2009 08:50AM
Ogilvy New Zealand has created a new campaign for the Asthma and Respiratory Foundation as part of an appeal to raise funds for children suffering from the respiratory disease.
The campaign aims to raise awareness of the condition and encourages people to donate $20 towards helping New Zealand children breathe easier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Head of Business Marketing London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS,