In association with
Asthma Foundation 'suffocation' by Ogilvy New Zealand
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 November 2009 08:50AM
Ogilvy New Zealand has created a new campaign for the Asthma and Respiratory Foundation as part of an appeal to raise funds for children suffering from the respiratory disease.
The campaign aims to raise awareness of the condition and encourages people to donate $20 towards helping New Zealand children breathe easier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Business Development Manager Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Marketing and Communications Manager Brand Recruitment £38000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits, Bishop's Stortford
- Public Relations Advisor Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Planner - High Profile Account Aspire £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, London
- Internal Communications Officer - temporary Brand Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Basildon