RSA hires Fallon for 300th anniversary ad project
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 November 2009 10:10AM
LONDON - Royal and Sun Alliance has appointed Fallon to handle an advertising brief to promote the insurer's 300th anniversary after a pitch between Fallon's parent Publicis, WPP and Chime.
The agency has been briefed to produce a campaign that will highlight RSA's heritage as an insurer of the great and the good, and its legacy since it launched in 1710.
The campaign will promote the fact that Charles Darwin, Winston Churchill and Captain Cook all held policies with the company.
Chime's Bell Pottinger will handle PR for the campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push