RSA hires Fallon for 300th anniversary ad project
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 November 2009 10:10AM
LONDON - Royal and Sun Alliance has appointed Fallon to handle an advertising brief to promote the insurer's 300th anniversary after a pitch between Fallon's parent Publicis, WPP and Chime.
The agency has been briefed to produce a campaign that will highlight RSA's heritage as an insurer of the great and the good, and its legacy since it launched in 1710.
The campaign will promote the fact that Charles Darwin, Winston Churchill and Captain Cook all held policies with the company.
Chime's Bell Pottinger will handle PR for the campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- B2B Account Director AF Selection £40,000, Birmingham
- Copywriter-large leading business ADLIB Up to £30k, Dorset
- Head of Design for top Integrated Advertising Agency Mavis Recruitment £80k dependent on experience, Central London
- Mid-Weight Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London