Miele starts agency search for CRM task
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 November 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Miele is looking for an agency to create an ongoing CRM programme for its consumer products division in the UK.
The domestic kitchen appliance company has invited seven agencies to submit tenders, with a view to drawing up a shortlist, as it looks for a strategic partner to help develop a more direct relationship with its customers.
It wants a programme that combines on- and offline communications to increase loyalty, improve cross selling and encourage customers to recommend Miele to others.
In the past two years, Miele's communications have mixed advertising and digital activity. A recent ad campaign, created by Poulter Partners, was banned by the Advertising Standards Authority after the rival vacuum cleaner manufacturer Dyson challenged the claims that the cleaner had been designed and tested for 20 years' average use.
It also ran "miles better", an online campaign that aimed to push the brand through social networking sites.
The digital agency Omobono handles online communications for its commercial division, Miele Professional.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London