Standard Life picks Dare for digital task
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 November 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Dare has won the digital advertising account for Standard Life after a pitch against Grand Union, Digitas, and the creative and digital incumbents, VCCP and Razorfish.
Standard Life has briefed Dare to develop its online presence through a redesign of its website, digital advertising and social media.
The activity will be targeted at customers and independent financial advisers. It will span a number of its key global markets, including the UK and Canada.
The development of some internal business communications is also included in the brief.
Kevin O'Shaughnessy, who joined Standard Life as the director of digital marketing in May, said: "Dare impressed us with its strategic and commercial thinking. Its sound understanding of consumer and intermediary audiences made it the ideal candidate."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London