Standard Life picks Dare for digital task
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 November 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Dare has won the digital advertising account for Standard Life after a pitch against Grand Union, Digitas, and the creative and digital incumbents, VCCP and Razorfish.
Standard Life has briefed Dare to develop its online presence through a redesign of its website, digital advertising and social media.
The activity will be targeted at customers and independent financial advisers. It will span a number of its key global markets, including the UK and Canada.
The development of some internal business communications is also included in the brief.
Kevin O'Shaughnessy, who joined Standard Life as the director of digital marketing in May, said: "Dare impressed us with its strategic and commercial thinking. Its sound understanding of consumer and intermediary audiences made it the ideal candidate."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%