Volvo seeks agency for pan-Euro brief
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 November 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - The Volvo Group, which incorporates all areas of the Volvo business except its cars, has called a pitch for its pan-European ad account.
The company is looking for an agency to handle its strategic and creative marketing communications. The brief will stretch across 29 European countries.
Meetings are expected by the end of the month, with pitches scheduled for before Christmas.
The winning agency will be briefed to create above- and below-the-line work for business-to-business and business-to-consumer campaigns across the Volvo Group's portfolio of divisions.
This includes Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Penta (boats), Volvo Aero and Volvo Financial services.
The work will cover each separate business as well as an over-arching brand campaign for the Volvo Group brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London