The Week: Media Reviews - Global Radio keeps Rocket
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 October 2009 12:00AM
Global Radio, which owns brands including Capital Radio and Heart, has retained Rocket on its £6.4 million media planning and buying business.
The agency, part of the PHD Group, was awarded the business after working on the account on a brief-by-brief basis since June. The business was previously held by Starcom MediaVest Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account