The Week: Media Reviews - Global Radio keeps Rocket
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 October 2009 12:00AM
Global Radio, which owns brands including Capital Radio and Heart, has retained Rocket on its £6.4 million media planning and buying business.
The agency, part of the PHD Group, was awarded the business after working on the account on a brief-by-brief basis since June. The business was previously held by Starcom MediaVest Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager - brand experience agency Gabriele Skelton £45000 per annum, London
- New Business Developer Periscope Recruitment LLP £60000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager London up to £30,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Guru Careers £40 - 60k DOE, Based in South West London (SW18) - Commutable from Putney, Central London, The City, Greater London