campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 October 2009 12:00AM
After weeks of global pitching, the four remaining agencies in the running for Dulux (Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, DDB, Euro RSCG and Bartle Bogle Hegarty), will pitch for the final time on Tuesday and Wednesday next week, with a result expected two weeks after that.
In the latest instalment of its comical DM pitch, the Pensions Regulator, has reversed its decision to not allow agencies extra time to complete their submissions, despite the RFIs being sent out more than a week late. Agencies now have until 18 November to submit their documents. A shortlist will be drawn up in the week starting 23 November. Pitches will take place in the first week of December.
The Post Office has suddenly moved its pitch forward two weeks to the second week of November. Three-and-a-half hour chemistry sessions held last week will determine who out of Lida, TMW, OgilvyOne and the incumbent, DraftFCB, will go through to the final three.
Agencies pitching for Mini's eCRM account are the incumbent Lida, Rapp and Partners Andrews Aldridge. Pitches take place in the third week of November.
VCCP, Grand Union, Dare and Digitas have been told to expect news on the Standard Life digital pitch by this Friday.
Later this week, Molson Coors is expected to pick two agencies from four (MediaCom, Mindshare, ZenithOptimedia and the incumbent Vizeum) to progress to the final stage of its media pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Junior Product Developer Creative Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)