In association with
Guinness 'bring it to life' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Friday, 06 November 2009 09:50AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has launched a new multimillion-pound extravaganza for Guinness introducing the brand's new "bring it to life" strategy.
In a move away from the well-worn "good things come to those who wait" line, the new work has been created to boost off-trade sales.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London