In association with
Guinness 'bring it to life' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Friday, 06 November 2009 09:50AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has launched a new multimillion-pound extravaganza for Guinness introducing the brand's new "bring it to life" strategy.
In a move away from the well-worn "good things come to those who wait" line, the new work has been created to boost off-trade sales.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London