In association with
Playstation '15 reasons' by Naked Copenhagen
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 11 November 2009 12:15PM
Naked Copenhagen and Hyper London have launched a new campaign for Playstation in an effort to demonstrate the new features of the console.
The ‘sales utility’, called www.the15reasons.com builds on the recent ‘the game is just the start’ ATL campaign across Europe.
It invites the user to select relevant areas of interest before an ‘interactive presenter’ plays back the unique selling points, highlighting the device capabilities beyond the gaming element.
The user is then invited to construct their own sales pitch using the best videos suited to his/her particular needs before sending it on to the family or friend they need to convince.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London