In association with
Playstation '15 reasons' by Naked Copenhagen
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 11 November 2009 12:15PM
Naked Copenhagen and Hyper London have launched a new campaign for Playstation in an effort to demonstrate the new features of the console.
The ‘sales utility’, called www.the15reasons.com builds on the recent ‘the game is just the start’ ATL campaign across Europe.
It invites the user to select relevant areas of interest before an ‘interactive presenter’ plays back the unique selling points, highlighting the device capabilities beyond the gaming element.
The user is then invited to construct their own sales pitch using the best videos suited to his/her particular needs before sending it on to the family or friend they need to convince.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity