CMW lands breast cancer fashion task
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 November 2009 12:06AM
Breakthrough Breast Cancer has appointed CMW to handle advertising for its 2010 Fashion Targets Breast Cancer campaign.
The agency won the account without a pitch, and will create an outdoor, digital, PR and social media campaign to raise awareness of the charity's fashion push.
The work will feature a number of yet-to-be-decided celebrities, and will play on the campaign's heritage.
TBWA\London created last year's work, which featured celebrities including Sarah Ferguson and Jade Jagger.
Fashion Targets Breast Cancer was first launched in 1994 by Ralph Lauren, after his friend Nina Hyde, the fashion editor of The Washington Post, died of breast cancer.
The campaign was designed to raise money from Breakthrough Breast Cancer T-shirts, which were sold through major retailers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP