CMW lands breast cancer fashion task
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 November 2009 12:06AM
Breakthrough Breast Cancer has appointed CMW to handle advertising for its 2010 Fashion Targets Breast Cancer campaign.
The agency won the account without a pitch, and will create an outdoor, digital, PR and social media campaign to raise awareness of the charity's fashion push.
The work will feature a number of yet-to-be-decided celebrities, and will play on the campaign's heritage.
TBWA\London created last year's work, which featured celebrities including Sarah Ferguson and Jade Jagger.
Fashion Targets Breast Cancer was first launched in 1994 by Ralph Lauren, after his friend Nina Hyde, the fashion editor of The Washington Post, died of breast cancer.
The campaign was designed to raise money from Breakthrough Breast Cancer T-shirts, which were sold through major retailers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account