In association with
O2 'Priority digital campaign' by Archibald Ingall Stretton
Campaign Work, Thursday, 12 November 2009 04:34PM
Archibald Ingall Stretton has teamed up with O2 to unveil a new interactive wall on the mobile provider's blueroom site bringing an added dimension to its priority ticketing service.
The site, which is designed to look like a gig poster, will act as a digital forum for music lovers who can join in by posting their own concert photos and experiences.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England