In association with
Ford 'plasma ball' by Wunderman
Campaign Work, Thursday, 12 November 2009 04:39PM
A giant interactive plasma ball is to be the focus of a microsite aimed at promoting the new Ford Focus model in a new digital work by Wunderman.
The car manufacturer wants the work to encourage an emotional connection between the public and its new model in a realisation of its ‘Feel the difference’ brand line.
The site and film can be viewed at www.discoverfordfocus.co.uk
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London