In association with
Cathedral City 'slice of britain' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 12 November 2009 05:19PM
Pete Postlethwaite provides a poetic narration in this new work as Grey London re-launches Cathedral City cheese in its first TV campaign since 2005.
The 60-second spot, which seeks to position the cheese as the "nation's favourite" will be supported by posters and radio advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London