The Week: Advertising News - Maule dies after crash
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 November 2009 12:00AM
Wayne Maule, the commercials director whose work included the controversial "so where the bloody hell are you?" spot for Tourism Australia, has been killed in a road accident in Thailand.
He died when his motorcycle collided with a truck in Phuket. Maule also directed the second global commercial in the "I still call Australia home" campaign for Qantas in 2004 before going on to work in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds