The Week: Advertising News - Maule dies after crash
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 November 2009 12:00AM
Wayne Maule, the commercials director whose work included the controversial "so where the bloody hell are you?" spot for Tourism Australia, has been killed in a road accident in Thailand.
He died when his motorcycle collided with a truck in Phuket. Maule also directed the second global commercial in the "I still call Australia home" campaign for Qantas in 2004 before going on to work in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films