The Week: Advertising News - Maule dies after crash
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 November 2009 12:00AM
Wayne Maule, the commercials director whose work included the controversial "so where the bloody hell are you?" spot for Tourism Australia, has been killed in a road accident in Thailand.
He died when his motorcycle collided with a truck in Phuket. Maule also directed the second global commercial in the "I still call Australia home" campaign for Qantas in 2004 before going on to work in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'