The Week: Advertising Reviews - MasterCard starts review
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 November 2009 12:00AM
MasterCard is reviewing its global business-to-business creative advertising account.
The financial services brand, which currently uses a number of agencies to work on projects, is keen to streamline its marketing approach by appointing a single advertising shop to lead its business-to-business marketing across all markets. Agencies have until 11 November to register their interest, with a shortlist being drawn up towards the end of the month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Web Designer PFJ £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Product - Multi Platform Global Proposition ADLIB £Competitve, Bristol
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Experienced Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £4000 - £50000 per annum + commission + excellent benefits, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film