The World: New York - R/GA to open shops in Singapore and Sao Paulo
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 November 2009 12:00AM
R/GA, the global digital agency, has announced plans to launch offices in Singapore and Sao Paulo next year.
The offices, which will be initially launched with eight to ten members of staff, are being set up after R/GA was appointed by MasterCard to handle all of the brand's global digital business.
R/GA currently has offices in New York, San Francisco and London, and along with the two new locations, the agency's chief executive, Bob Greenberg, has also said that it is keen to open offices in Russia, China, India and the Middle East over the next few years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London