The World: New York - R/GA to open shops in Singapore and Sao Paulo
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 November 2009 12:00AM
R/GA, the global digital agency, has announced plans to launch offices in Singapore and Sao Paulo next year.
The offices, which will be initially launched with eight to ten members of staff, are being set up after R/GA was appointed by MasterCard to handle all of the brand's global digital business.
R/GA currently has offices in New York, San Francisco and London, and along with the two new locations, the agency's chief executive, Bob Greenberg, has also said that it is keen to open offices in Russia, China, India and the Middle East over the next few years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, North West England
- Account Manager for South-West London integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £3035 - £4035 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity