The World: Buenos Aires - Mediaedge:cia scoops Toyota media account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 November 2009 12:00AM
Toyota has appointed Mediaedge:cia Argentina to handle its media planning and buying business in the country.
The agency won the account following a pitch against IPG's Brand Connection and the incumbent, Nava.
Mediaedge:cia will now work closely with Dentsu Argentina, Toyota's creative agency, in helping to build the brand in the local market.
Andres Gomez, the managing director of Mediaedge:cia Argentina, said: "We are delighted to be working with such a prestigious and globally respected brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- European Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £62,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Business Development Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + OTE, London
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire