The World: Buenos Aires - Mediaedge:cia scoops Toyota media account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 November 2009 12:00AM
Toyota has appointed Mediaedge:cia Argentina to handle its media planning and buying business in the country.
The agency won the account following a pitch against IPG's Brand Connection and the incumbent, Nava.
Mediaedge:cia will now work closely with Dentsu Argentina, Toyota's creative agency, in helping to build the brand in the local market.
Andres Gomez, the managing director of Mediaedge:cia Argentina, said: "We are delighted to be working with such a prestigious and globally respected brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business