In association with
NABS 'music quiz' by DDB London
Campaign Work, Friday, 13 November 2009 04:17PM
DDB is poking fun at a host of other London agencies in a new print campaign it has created for NABS.
The ads promote the organisations annual music quiz and disco, of which Campaign is a partner.
CHI, Dare, Fallon and Mother are amongst those who are the butt of the joke. One ad explains: CHI. It’s gonna be a late night. But then again you’re probably used to late nights, while another says: Dare, just so you know, some of the answers first appeared on 12 inch, which is like a big mp3 that’s made out of plastic.
Although DDB created the ads, they aren’t spared from the jibes with one execution pointing out to DDB account men that old skool does not involve Eton or Harrow.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign