The Week: Advertising News - Cancer Research tops table
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 November 2009 12:00AM
Cancer Research has emerged as the UK's most recognised charity advertiser, according to research released by Haymarket, the publisher of Campaign.
Published in conjunction with Harris International, The Charity Brand Index surveyed 3,000 people on their recall of advertising from the country's top 100 charities.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency