The Week: City News - Dentsu reports income fall
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 November 2009 12:00AM
Dentsu, the Japanese comms giant, has reported a 17.2 per cent drop in its revenue to £523 million for the period between April and September.
It links the disappointing results to the Japanese economy, which it says was still in an uncertain situation despite its gradual recovery from recession. It added it could see no immediate end to an "extremely severe business climate".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London