The Week: City News - Dentsu reports income fall
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 November 2009 12:00AM
Dentsu, the Japanese comms giant, has reported a 17.2 per cent drop in its revenue to £523 million for the period between April and September.
It links the disappointing results to the Japanese economy, which it says was still in an uncertain situation despite its gradual recovery from recession. It added it could see no immediate end to an "extremely severe business climate".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Mobile media publisher manager Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director [Direct/CRM] - Central London Agency - to £70k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £70k + great benefits, Central London
- Motion graphics designer/after effects expert Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer Required | Contract to Permanent Salt £300 - £400 per day, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign
- Mondelez signs global partnership with Facebook