Hotline: Swatch awards its Christmas ad activity to RH Advertising
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 November 2009 12:00AM
Swatch has awarded its global Christmas advertising activity to the Exeter-based agency RH Advertising. The account has been with G2 United Kingdom (formerly Joshua) for three years, but Swatch is thought to have approached the former G2 business director Matthew Howells when he moved to RH.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graduate Account Planner Havas EHS £16,000 + relocation , Cirencester, Cotswolds.
- Commercial Strategist - one of the fastest growing global innovation agencies Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Web Designer become £38K, Hertfordshire
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account