St Luke's picks up Britax car-seat brief
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 November 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - St Luke's has been appointed to handle the advertising account for Britax Excelsior, the child's car-seat manufacturer, after a two-way pitch against an undisclosed agency.
St Luke's will create a campaign that will run across print and outdoor channels for the brand, which has not produced any significant advertising activity for nearly ten years.
The campaign, set to break in the first quarter of next year, will aim to communicate why the Britax brand is safer than its competitors.
Britax is currently gaining market share across Europe but is trailing in the UK behind the market leader, Maxi-Cosi.
Britax's last advertising push was produced by Barrett Cernis in 2000.
That print ad aimed to communicate the dangers of the road by featuring a child in a car seat, while a second motorist was shown making a "V" sign through the rear window.
The strapline reads: "A Britax car-seat. Needed wherever you see this sign."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire