Hooper Galton wins Brodie & Stone task
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 November 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Hooper Galton has scooped the integrated advertising account for the cosmetics brand Brodie & Stone after a pitch against Quiet Storm, Beta and Dye Holloway Murray.
The review was handled by the AAR. The agency's first task will be to produce a campaign to relaunch the company's T-Zone brand.
The campaign, which will span digital, print and outdoor channels, will promote the brand's recently revamped design and packaging.
Aimed at both men and women, the ads will focus on T-Zone's natural ingredients, under the new strapline: "Naturally effective."
The agency is also working on two further briefs for Brodie & Stone's range of brands, including Janina toothpaste and Jolen Creme Bleach, both of which are expected to launch by early next year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire