Hooper Galton wins Brodie & Stone task
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 November 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Hooper Galton has scooped the integrated advertising account for the cosmetics brand Brodie & Stone after a pitch against Quiet Storm, Beta and Dye Holloway Murray.
The review was handled by the AAR. The agency's first task will be to produce a campaign to relaunch the company's T-Zone brand.
The campaign, which will span digital, print and outdoor channels, will promote the brand's recently revamped design and packaging.
Aimed at both men and women, the ads will focus on T-Zone's natural ingredients, under the new strapline: "Naturally effective."
The agency is also working on two further briefs for Brodie & Stone's range of brands, including Janina toothpaste and Jolen Creme Bleach, both of which are expected to launch by early next year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Project and Operations Manager BIS Recruit up to £50,000 plus BUPA Share Options free beer breakfasts and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Business Forecaster / Modeller BIS Recruit up to £40,000 plus BUPA, Share Options, free beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Information Security Analyst BIS Recruit up to £35,000 Bupa, Share Options, Free Beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account