Hooper Galton wins Brodie & Stone task
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 November 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Hooper Galton has scooped the integrated advertising account for the cosmetics brand Brodie & Stone after a pitch against Quiet Storm, Beta and Dye Holloway Murray.
The review was handled by the AAR. The agency's first task will be to produce a campaign to relaunch the company's T-Zone brand.
The campaign, which will span digital, print and outdoor channels, will promote the brand's recently revamped design and packaging.
Aimed at both men and women, the ads will focus on T-Zone's natural ingredients, under the new strapline: "Naturally effective."
The agency is also working on two further briefs for Brodie & Stone's range of brands, including Janina toothpaste and Jolen Creme Bleach, both of which are expected to launch by early next year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Web Designer / Front-End Designer / Digital Creative Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in Angel, London (WC1)
- Senior Graphic Designer (retail) Beyond The Book £DOE, Northampton
- Events and Marketing assistant Under The Bridge £25,000, Fulham, South west london
- Senior Ad Ops Executive Salt £27000 - £28000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity