In association with
Subaru 'all for the driver' by Leo Burnett Sydney
Campaign Work, Thursday, 19 November 2009 12:26PM
Leo Burnett Sydney has created a new TV spot to mark the launch of its new Subaru brand campaign - All 4 The Driver.
The campaign marks a change of direction for Subaru, taking a brand renowned for its sophisticated all-wheel drive technology into a more human, emotionally territory.
The ad was shot on location in Kiev and Southern Ukraine by Steve Rogers from Revolver Films, with music composed in London by SoundTree.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Digital Designer 4 Innovative Charity Zebra People £22000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, South East
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency