Morrison's 'christmas 2009' by DLKW
Campaign Work, Thursday, 19 November 2009 04:29PM
LONDON - Richard Hammond continues his series of Morrison's ads in this seasonal offering from DLKW.
Hammond is seen pushing his trolley through a series of traditional Christmas events.
The ad is again backed by music from Take That.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London