In association with
British Red Cross 'world aids day' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Thursday, 19 November 2009 03:11PM
TV presenter Konnie Huq puckers up in this new viral video for British Red Cross in support of World Aids Day, created by Red Bee Media.
The video is based on new research by the humanitarian organisation which reveals the scale of stigma surrounding HIV.
The research shows that 85 per cent of the young people surveyed by the charity correctly said that HIV is not transmitted via kissing.
However 69 per cent said they would still not be willing to kiss someone with HIV.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business