In association with
British Red Cross 'world aids day' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Thursday, 19 November 2009 03:11PM
TV presenter Konnie Huq puckers up in this new viral video for British Red Cross in support of World Aids Day, created by Red Bee Media.
The video is based on new research by the humanitarian organisation which reveals the scale of stigma surrounding HIV.
The research shows that 85 per cent of the young people surveyed by the charity correctly said that HIV is not transmitted via kissing.
However 69 per cent said they would still not be willing to kiss someone with HIV.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Director - Pharmaceutical Mustard Jobs up to £60,000 doe, Central London
- New Business Director - Agency Brand Recruitment £60000 per annum + bonus, Milton Keynes
- Creative Consultant Network Career Consultants £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Marketing & PR Specialist Brand Recruitment £24000 per annum, Cambridge