In association with
Lynx 'snow prints' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Friday, 20 November 2009 02:27PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has unveiled its Christmas offering for Lynx building on this year's Pocket Pulling Power campaign.
The work aims to remind young guys that they should never be without their Bullet in order to take advantage of the pulling opportunities over the festive season.
The snow used in the campaign is fake and took three days worth of shooting in separate locations across London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Livity Up to £30,000 depending on experience, South London
- Digital Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum + salary depending on experience , London
- Graphic Designer (French Speaking) Creative Recruitment £20.00 - £22.00 per hour, Welwyn Garden City
- Mid- Weight Digital PM - Shopper Marketing Agency - Up to £38k Digital Gurus £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign