In association with
Lynx 'snow prints' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Friday, 20 November 2009 02:27PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has unveiled its Christmas offering for Lynx building on this year's Pocket Pulling Power campaign.
The work aims to remind young guys that they should never be without their Bullet in order to take advantage of the pulling opportunities over the festive season.
The snow used in the campaign is fake and took three days worth of shooting in separate locations across London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Manager (contract) Direct Recruitment £45-50k, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Partnerships Manager Sport England £37,336, Bloomsbury, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency