In association with
Lynx 'snow prints' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Friday, 20 November 2009 02:27PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has unveiled its Christmas offering for Lynx building on this year's Pocket Pulling Power campaign.
The work aims to remind young guys that they should never be without their Bullet in order to take advantage of the pulling opportunities over the festive season.
The snow used in the campaign is fake and took three days worth of shooting in separate locations across London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London