IPA launches site to showcase agencies' Christmas work
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 November 2009 08:45AM
LONDON - The IPA is calling on all of its agencies to upload their Christmas ads, games and cards to a creative website to showcase their Christmas work to clients.
Agencies are being encouraged to submit their festive offerings over the coming two weeks.
Nigel Gwilliam, IPA head of digital, said: "What better way for agencies to showcase their work, and particularly their Christmas creativity, than to post it on a site viewed by agency peers and crucially by clients.
"We also hope that the new ‘Christmas work’ section on AOBW will provide some much needed cheer to its users during these tough times.
Instead of producing its own Christmas card, the IPA will be promoting the Christmas AOBW website to clients from 1 December.
The site is for IPA agencies, but everyone can view and comment on the work.
Agencies can also submit their Christmas work to Campaign magazine by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Cross media- Direct Response Account Director - £45K Ultimate Asset £40000 - £46000 per annum, City of London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- International Senior Digital Media Planner - up to £30K! Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Just Digital £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Berkshire
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film