Premier Inn seeks shop for CRM task
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 November 2009 12:06AM
Premier Inn, the Whitbread-owned budget hotel chain, has called a review of its customer relationship marketing account.
The company is thought to be looking for an agency to help deepen its relationship with people who have stayed at its hotels and increase loyalty by contacting them about special offers and late deals.
In the past, the company has worked with EHS Brann and Heresy, which merged into VCCP. More recently, its CRM activity has been handled by an in-house team.
Premier Inn's advertising has been held by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R since 2007. The agency won the brief to handle the £22 million rebrand from Premier Travel Inn, the name it adopted after Whitbread merged its Travel Inns with Premier Lodge, which it bought in 2004.
Premier Inn's media is held by ZenithOptimedia.
A spokeswoman for the company said: "We are looking at a number of avenues for development of our CRM, but we have nothing confirmed as yet."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Web Analyst / Optimisation Manager EMR £52000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Producer / Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: +package, Manchester
- Junior Account Manager [Direct & Digital Marketing] - Superb Agency - to £27k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £27k + great benefits, Soho. London