Premier Inn seeks shop for CRM task
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 November 2009 12:06AM
Premier Inn, the Whitbread-owned budget hotel chain, has called a review of its customer relationship marketing account.
The company is thought to be looking for an agency to help deepen its relationship with people who have stayed at its hotels and increase loyalty by contacting them about special offers and late deals.
In the past, the company has worked with EHS Brann and Heresy, which merged into VCCP. More recently, its CRM activity has been handled by an in-house team.
Premier Inn's advertising has been held by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R since 2007. The agency won the brief to handle the £22 million rebrand from Premier Travel Inn, the name it adopted after Whitbread merged its Travel Inns with Premier Lodge, which it bought in 2004.
Premier Inn's media is held by ZenithOptimedia.
A spokeswoman for the company said: "We are looking at a number of avenues for development of our CRM, but we have nothing confirmed as yet."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account