Premier Inn seeks shop for CRM task
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 November 2009 12:06AM
Premier Inn, the Whitbread-owned budget hotel chain, has called a review of its customer relationship marketing account.
The company is thought to be looking for an agency to help deepen its relationship with people who have stayed at its hotels and increase loyalty by contacting them about special offers and late deals.
In the past, the company has worked with EHS Brann and Heresy, which merged into VCCP. More recently, its CRM activity has been handled by an in-house team.
Premier Inn's advertising has been held by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R since 2007. The agency won the brief to handle the £22 million rebrand from Premier Travel Inn, the name it adopted after Whitbread merged its Travel Inns with Premier Lodge, which it bought in 2004.
Premier Inn's media is held by ZenithOptimedia.
A spokeswoman for the company said: "We are looking at a number of avenues for development of our CRM, but we have nothing confirmed as yet."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity