DVLA puts digital ad account out to pitch
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 November 2009 06:00AM
The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency is looking for an agency to handle its digital advertising account.
The process is being handled by COI.
The successful agency will create a series of campaigns that raise consumer awareness of the services that are available on the DVLA website, www.dft.gov.uk/dvla.
Drivers can apply for new or updated driving licences online, as well as book their theory or practical tests.
The site also contains information about issues such as vehicle licensing and fighting vehicle crime.
In recent years, Agency.com has worked on the digital marketing for the DVLA. The agency first picked up the business in September 2005, after a pitch against Profero and Dare.
Agency.com has since been responsible for redeveloping the DVLA website, as well as helping to launch the Drivers Re-engineering Project, which encourages drivers to keep their details up to date online.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London