DVLA puts digital ad account out to pitch
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 November 2009 06:00AM
The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency is looking for an agency to handle its digital advertising account.
The process is being handled by COI.
The successful agency will create a series of campaigns that raise consumer awareness of the services that are available on the DVLA website, www.dft.gov.uk/dvla.
Drivers can apply for new or updated driving licences online, as well as book their theory or practical tests.
The site also contains information about issues such as vehicle licensing and fighting vehicle crime.
In recent years, Agency.com has worked on the digital marketing for the DVLA. The agency first picked up the business in September 2005, after a pitch against Profero and Dare.
Agency.com has since been responsible for redeveloping the DVLA website, as well as helping to launch the Drivers Re-engineering Project, which encourages drivers to keep their details up to date online.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PPC Campaign Executive - London Search Agency Silverdrum to £25,000 + benefits, London
- UK Marketing Controller Better Placed Recruitment £40000 - £49000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus , Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive Salary, Birmingham
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity