In association with
Nintendo Wii 'busy lives' by Goodby Silverstein & Partners
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 November 2009 01:56PM
Goodby Silverstein & Partners has released two new spots promoting Nintendo Wii fit plus, demonstrating how it can custom fit to the busiest lives.
Directed by Stylewar and Filip Engstrom on specially constructed sets, the camera accompanies a new mum and a working mum through accelerated versions of their days but showing how they fit in a Wii Fit session.
Video 1: new mom
Video 2: working mom
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £12 - £15 per hour, Cheshunt
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Integrated Designer - AXA Gemini Search £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + good benefits, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement