In association with
Nintendo Wii 'busy lives' by Goodby Silverstein & Partners
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 November 2009 01:56PM
Goodby Silverstein & Partners has released two new spots promoting Nintendo Wii fit plus, demonstrating how it can custom fit to the busiest lives.
Directed by Stylewar and Filip Engstrom on specially constructed sets, the camera accompanies a new mum and a working mum through accelerated versions of their days but showing how they fit in a Wii Fit session.
Video 1: new mom
Video 2: working mom
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London