Accurist 'accu wrist' by Lonsdale (updated by Accurist)
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 November 2009 05:05PM
Accurist has tweaked its 1978 ad starring John Cleese, reciting parts of the body where you should not wear your watch.
The ad has been given a new end shot of up-to-date watches, with a new voiceover by Cleese.
This work was done by Accurist with Moxie Pictures.
Albion London worked on social media for the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity