Accurist 'accu wrist' by Lonsdale (updated by Accurist)
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 November 2009 05:05PM
Accurist has tweaked its 1978 ad starring John Cleese, reciting parts of the body where you should not wear your watch.
The ad has been given a new end shot of up-to-date watches, with a new voiceover by Cleese.
This work was done by Accurist with Moxie Pictures.
Albion London worked on social media for the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London