The Week: City News - Absolute's turnover drops
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 November 2009 12:00AM
Absolute Radio's parent company, TIML, has reported a fall in turnover of 8.2 per cent year on year as a result of investment in the Absolute brand and the effect of the recession. The company made a pre-tax loss of £2.7 million in 2008, down from the £3.8 million profit the company had made when it was still called Virgin Media in 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sales Manager - Performance & Brand Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Commercial Manager - Ad Technology Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager (d.o.e) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'