The World: Tokyo - Heineken hires SSF to creative business after review
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 November 2009 12:00AM
Heineken has hired Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon Tokyo for its creative business after a review.
Other agencies understood to have pitched for the account include Grey, Dentsu,Hakuhodo and the boutique agency No Problem.
Heineken International called the pitch for its flagship brand in September.
The brewer has only a small presence in Japan. According to research by Euromonitor, the brand accounted for just 0.1 per cent of the market in 2007. It continues to be dominated by the domestic players such as Asahi and Kirin, which both hold a market share of close to 35 per cent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Exec - Senior Account Exec ATL Twist Recruitment £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, West End
- Digital Designer - Fashion - London - £30,000 - £35,000 Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Quantitative Consultant Trace £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Communications & Copywriting Executive Stopgap £25500 - £27800 per annum, East Midlands
Agency: Adam & Eve