The World: Tokyo - Heineken hires SSF to creative business after review
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 November 2009 12:00AM
Heineken has hired Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon Tokyo for its creative business after a review.
Other agencies understood to have pitched for the account include Grey, Dentsu,Hakuhodo and the boutique agency No Problem.
Heineken International called the pitch for its flagship brand in September.
The brewer has only a small presence in Japan. According to research by Euromonitor, the brand accounted for just 0.1 per cent of the market in 2007. It continues to be dominated by the domestic players such as Asahi and Kirin, which both hold a market share of close to 35 per cent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014