Editorial: Local press needs to be thrown a lifeline
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 November 2009 12:00AM
The Government is under pressure to cut unemployment faster by advertising all public-sector job vacancies online. Let's hope it commits itself to changing arcane laws that prevent regional press groups competing with their internet rivals on a level playing field before agreeing to do so.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Advertising Operations (Ad Ops) - AGENCY Harnham £40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, West End
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Director Stopgap £55000 - £57000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Impulse Channel William Grant & Sons Highly competitive salary, £6,000 car allowance and a generous bonus 30% , Based at our prestigious offices in Hook.