Hotline: Battle Of Big Thinking
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 November 2009 12:00AM
A few tickets are still available for Campaign and the APG's annual one-day fix of inspiration - the fourth Battle Of Big Thinking.
On 26 November, 21 of the biggest thinkers in fields from global marketing to planning and social media will take to the stage at The British Library. Our combatants this year include Jonathan Mildenhall of Coca- Cola, Will Harris of Nokia, Jeremy Ettinghausen of Penguin and Andrew Hogan of British Gas. Register now with email@example.com or at www.battleofbigthinking.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London
- Global Head of Studio and Production Creative Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Pro Rata, City of London