Hotline: Battle Of Big Thinking
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 November 2009 12:00AM
A few tickets are still available for Campaign and the APG's annual one-day fix of inspiration - the fourth Battle Of Big Thinking.
On 26 November, 21 of the biggest thinkers in fields from global marketing to planning and social media will take to the stage at The British Library. Our combatants this year include Jonathan Mildenhall of Coca- Cola, Will Harris of Nokia, Jeremy Ettinghausen of Penguin and Andrew Hogan of British Gas. Register now with firstname.lastname@example.org or at www.battleofbigthinking.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant - Cultural Insight Rare Selection Up to £42500 + benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- SEO Director / Head of Business Development - £65K (£85K OTE) Salt £65000 per annum + 20000 OTE, London
- Senior Account Manager, Corporate Branding Hasson Associates £38,000 - £50,000 , Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity