In association with
MTV 'lethal weapon' by Lowe London
Campaign Work, Friday, 27 November 2009 10:05AM
Lowe London has created a new AIDS awareness spot for MTV's Staying Alive Campaign which premieres on World AIDS Day on MTV and affiliate channels around the world.
Ed Morris, the former executive director at Lowe, has returned in a freelance capacity to work on the film, which sees a number of young men bragging to camera about their sexual conquests
The multi-media campaign consists of documentaries, public service announcements, youth forums and web content produced for young audiences worldwide and available to third party broadcasters rights-free. It can be viewed at www.staying-alive.org.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager - Sports Direct Magazine Haymarket Media Group £26k - £28k, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Project Manager Gemini Search £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England