In association with
Emirates 'ilingual' by Lean Mean Fighting Machine
Campaign Work, Friday, 27 November 2009 10:46AM
Lean Mean Fighting Machine has launched the first ever iPhone App for Emirates with a new digital campaign to reinforce the airline's leading position within the travel industry.
The App turns the iPhone into a portable translating mouth, which when held up to the person’s face will translate their questions into the intended language to make themselves understood by their foreign peers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London