In association with
TfL 'Safer Travel at Night' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 03 December 2009 12:01AM
TfL has launched a new ad in its Safer Travel at Night (STaN) initiative that aims to encourage people, especially young women only to take licensed taxis.
The ad, created by M&C Saatchi, and directed by Graham Fink, takes a hard-hitting look at the consequences of getting into unlicensed minicabs.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire