In association with
Colman's 'Proper Mustard' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Monday, 30 November 2009 10:28AM
Colman's uses a meat-based mock-up of the famous First World War army recruitment poster featuring Lord Kitchener in its new ad campaign.
Colman’s is targeting males to persuade them that its mustard brand is the best accompaniment to meat.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland