In association with
The Sun '40 year work' by Glue London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 10:17AM
Glue London has created this new spot to celebrate 40 years of The Sun, playing on the current fascination with digital technology and the iPhone.
The ad presents the paper as the latest must-have handheld device, complete with shared content, games and high quality visuals.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London