In association with
Sony Centres 'christmas' by TBWA London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 11:20AM
TBWA London launches the first ad featuring Sony's 'make.believe' strapline to promote the brand's consumer electronics products in time for Christmas.
The ad, following on from Sony’s recent TV trade-in campaign featuring Alice Cooper, demonstrates how Sony Centres give consumers the ‘total’ Sony experience across all Sony entertainment divisions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart