In association with
Sony Centres 'christmas' by TBWA London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 11:20AM
TBWA London launches the first ad featuring Sony's 'make.believe' strapline to promote the brand's consumer electronics products in time for Christmas.
The ad, following on from Sony’s recent TV trade-in campaign featuring Alice Cooper, demonstrates how Sony Centres give consumers the ‘total’ Sony experience across all Sony entertainment divisions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition