In association with
Sony Centres 'christmas' by TBWA London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 11:20AM
TBWA London launches the first ad featuring Sony's 'make.believe' strapline to promote the brand's consumer electronics products in time for Christmas.
The ad, following on from Sony’s recent TV trade-in campaign featuring Alice Cooper, demonstrates how Sony Centres give consumers the ‘total’ Sony experience across all Sony entertainment divisions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London