In association with
Sony Centres 'christmas' by TBWA London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 11:20AM
TBWA London launches the first ad featuring Sony's 'make.believe' strapline to promote the brand's consumer electronics products in time for Christmas.
The ad, following on from Sony’s recent TV trade-in campaign featuring Alice Cooper, demonstrates how Sony Centres give consumers the ‘total’ Sony experience across all Sony entertainment divisions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London
- Brand Consultant Rare Selection Upto £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Technical SEO Specialist - Travel Clients - Media Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business