Centro starts hunt for three agencies
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 December 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Centro, the West Midlands transport authority, is looking for three agencies to handle the creative, media buying and tactical marketing accounts for its Network West Midlands transport network.
The company, which is responsible for all public transport in the West Midlands, has issued a tender to find agencies to encourage people to use its services.
The review is statutory and the tender is split into three parts. The first is for a creative agency to handle its £5 million branding and awareness activity, currently held by McCann Erickson Birmingham.
The second search is for a media agency to handle its £3 million buying account across commercial and recruitment advertising, held by Penna TCS, and the third is for tactical marketing, currently split between two local West Midlands agencies, Inspiration and Switch. This activity has a budget of £500,000. Each contract is for three years.
The search for advertising and media agencies follows the launch of its website, www.networkwestmidlands.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Manager Stopgap £45000 - £55000 per annum, West Midlands
- Brand Leader Purple Consultancy £55000 - £65000 per annum, Geneva
- Brand Manager Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard