Centro starts hunt for three agencies
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 December 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Centro, the West Midlands transport authority, is looking for three agencies to handle the creative, media buying and tactical marketing accounts for its Network West Midlands transport network.
The company, which is responsible for all public transport in the West Midlands, has issued a tender to find agencies to encourage people to use its services.
The review is statutory and the tender is split into three parts. The first is for a creative agency to handle its £5 million branding and awareness activity, currently held by McCann Erickson Birmingham.
The second search is for a media agency to handle its £3 million buying account across commercial and recruitment advertising, held by Penna TCS, and the third is for tactical marketing, currently split between two local West Midlands agencies, Inspiration and Switch. This activity has a budget of £500,000. Each contract is for three years.
The search for advertising and media agencies follows the launch of its website, www.networkwestmidlands.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business ' Mobile ' Development Manager - Cloud Services Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Competitive OTE (Negotiable), London
- Project Manager - Business Analyst - BI Salt £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £250 - £300 per day, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity