MySpace and BBH launch interactive music videos
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 December 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - MySpace Music has launched a campaign that gives consumers the chance to appear in ten interactive videos starring musicians such as Nelly Furtado and 50 Cent.
By uploading their images from Facebook Connect or MySpace ID, users of the new music site can appear in the films, which were created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and feature ten musicians singing their favourite songs.
For example, in the ad starring Florence from Florence and the Machine, a photo is pinned to a wall that will show the user's face.
Anyone who personalises an ad will be entered into a competition to have their pick of the artists, who also include Alicia Keys, Kasabian and N-Dubz, write a song about them.
The films are accessible via teaser banners on websites and the original films will be aired on TV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands
- Digital Designer - Responsive Genius! ADLIB £20000 - £32000 per annum, Witney
- Digital Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London