The Week: Advertising News - IPA launches Xmas website
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 November 2009 12:00AM
The IPA is calling on all of its agencies to upload their Christmas ads, games and cards to a creative website, allourbestwork.com, to showcase their Christmas work to clients.
Instead of producing its own Christmas card, the IPA will be promoting the Christmas AOBW website to clients from 1 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Media Officer Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £24000 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- Senior Digital Executive Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum, London
- Country Director UK - B2B Marketing Agency PSD Group c£120,000 + package, West of London
- Business Director - Cosmetic FMCG - £65K! Ultimate Asset £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film