The Week: People News - Altmann nets global role
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 November 2009 12:00AM
The Publicis network has abandoned its collegiate system of creative quality control and appointed Olivier Altmann as its global creative director.
The creative chief of the network's flagship Paris agency, Publicis Conseil, will reduce his commitment to the agency to work more closely with the network's internationally aligned clients and to drive its creative potency. The network has not had a chief creative officer since Dave Droga stepped down in 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film