The Week: People News - Altmann nets global role
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 November 2009 12:00AM
The Publicis network has abandoned its collegiate system of creative quality control and appointed Olivier Altmann as its global creative director.
The creative chief of the network's flagship Paris agency, Publicis Conseil, will reduce his commitment to the agency to work more closely with the network's internationally aligned clients and to drive its creative potency. The network has not had a chief creative officer since Dave Droga stepped down in 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands